SAME MODEL ON AMAZON $139.99
Straight,Smooth Silky Hair In Seconds!
This revolutionary ceramic tourmaline ionic hair straighter design works by drastically reducing static to provide instant straight salon-quality styling in just seconds. Use it on even the curliest, thickest hair and get instant results that will save you tons of time and stress during your daily routine.
- Make Any Style of Hair Silky Straight With Minimal Effort
- Reduces Frizziness & Static Throughout The Day
- Saves Time & Stress Getting Ready
- Professional Salon Model Straightener
- Flash Quick Heating System - Heats In Just 30 Seconds
- High-Quality Smooth Glide Ceramic Plates
- Tourmaline Coating Protects Hair From Heat
- Swivel Cord To Prevent Tangling
A high-quality salon feel from the comfort of your home, not only are the results incredible, the design was made for confidence and comfort. Including ceramic plates for Effortless gliding, the plates have a gorgeous tourmaline coating that protects your hair and scalp from heat and burns. The swivel cord also provides mobility and stops tangling.
Thick hair: 410-446°F
Normal textured hair: 394-410°F
Delicate/fine hair: 338-392°F
Oil treatments: less than 338℉
Good to Know
- Heats up to 365℉ in one minute
- Max temp: 450℉
- Auto temperature: 365℉
- Auto shut-off
- Press the power button for three seconds to turn on or off
- Voltage: Accepts both 110-120V and 220-240V
Cleaning and Protection:
- Please make sure the switch is off and the power is off before cleaning. Do not touch the panel for 30 minutes.
- To help with electrical cooling, use a little wet cloth wipe the tourmaline panel after the product is unplugged.
- Do not use an irritating cleanser, foam, solvent.
- Do not immerse in water to clean.
- If found to be damaged, please contact us in order to repair or replace it.
- There is still heat after use so please place on an insulation object and avoid human touch.
- Do not rinse with water, use a dry towel to wipe down, and DO NOT wet the electrical components.
- Please do not touch the heating element to avoid burns.
- The power cord should be away from the high-temperature heat source, so as not to burn the power cord.
- Do not use the appliance near a bath, shower, washbasin, or other utensils.