Create Beautiful Tasty Festive Cookies This Holiday Season!
Our all-new Christmas Rolling pins are an easy way to prepare the most beautiful and original Christmas cookies in just minutes! These unique, Christmas Rolling Pins make for a perfect Christmas gift for your wife, mother, friends (women or men), or anyone who loves to bake and loves the magic of Christmas!
The Christmas Rolling Pin features 3 lovely patterns and is SO easy to use! This extraordinary, wooden rolling pin is engraved with your choice of either a beautiful Christmas Tree and Reindeer pattern, unique snowflakes patterns and Swirling Snowflake pattern.
- It's a MUST-HAVE for every kitchen!
- Made from top-quality, solid maple hardwood!
- Rolling pins and rollers make a perfect gift for any occasion
- Baking with our rolling pins is a perfect way to spend quality time with your whole family this season
- Christmas rolling pins are 35cm wide
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES WITH YOUR ROLLING PIN?
- 1 cup (220g) unsalted butter.
- 1 1/3 cups (175g) confectioner's (icing) sugar.
- 1 Egg (room temperature).
- 1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
- 3 1/3 cups (400-425g) all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and a pinch of salt, add to the wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat the oven and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
CARE OF THE ROLLING PIN:
- Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Wash dry with a brush first, then if needed with water, soap, and dry well before using again!
- Do NOT wash in a dishwasher and try to avoid prolonged contact with water.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).
1 x Rolling Pin (Of your choice)
10 x Cookie Cutters