Time to Give Back to the Part of Your Body That Does the Most for You.
Introducing our professional-grade Traction + Decompression back therapy belt. Being the first of its kind to offer both traction and decompression therapy, this unique belt is a cut above the other belts you'll find out there.
Although designed with increased benefits for your lower back pain, it also provided much-needed support for your spine, allowing your posture to correct itself, releasing the tension and pain you carry in your shoulders and upper back as well.
The Seemingly Magical Relief This Belt Provided is Explained in these 4 Simple Steps:
1) Lower Back Relief:
When our belt is inflated, the height is increased by 7.5 cm (4 in.) This allows your lower back to be relieved of the excess weight your upper body is continuously putting on it. With this relief, your spine is able to lengthen and return to its regular position, easing the pressure on your compressed discs.
2) Replenish Your Spine's Strenght:
As mentioned above, inflating this belt gives your spine the ability to stretch and regain its natural shape. When this is happening, blood, oxygen, and other much-needed nutrients are able to access the spine properly which relieves inflammation around the sciatic nerve.
3) Stabilize, Support, Strengthen:
A seized back offers an array of daily struggles. The simplest of tasks can cause severe spasms, lock-ups, and pain. Our belt provides you with support, keeping you upright and proper. This allows your back muscles to return to their natural positions so they can start to strengthen rather than strain.
4) The Importance Of Stretching:
Muscles can tighten and tense for a variety of reasons. Regular bad posture, compensation for injury and misalignment, and improper sleeping habits to name a few. Tight muscles don't do their job properly, and relatively easy tasks instead cause you tension and pain. The inflation our belt causes stretch your back muscles, relieving the pressure from the surround joints.
- It is recommended that when starting out, you try to wear the belt at least 3-4 times a day for 30 minutes at a time. Do this for about a week or more, and you will start to feel relief and notice less stress in your back.
- Our belt comes in a one size fits all ranging from 75 cm (29 in) to 140 cm (55 in.) We include an extension strap with every order to accommodate larger sizes.