This Incredibly Competitive, Dangerously Fun Game Is A Minified Version Of The Real Sport, And Guaranteed to Wow The Whole Family.
- Easy To Learn — Go from Rookie Green to Olympic Gold in just a few games
- Friction-Free Gliding — Rollers in stone to mimic the smoothness of ice
- Easy Storage — Just roll it up & tuck it back in the box
- Unexpectedly Addictive — Play it in teams, or duke it out 1 on 1 Get Curling In Seconds
Not too slow, not too quick, this game is more about finesse than speed. Roll out the board, gauge your distance, and let the mini rocks fly in hopes to score more points than your opponent!
Go at it strategically or leave it to lady luck to guide your shots, this classic winter past time is bound to liven up any group setting and is fun for all ages.
Easy To Set-Up, Easy To Play:
Just lay the rink on any flat surface (could be the floor even) and start shooting stoned back and forth at one another. Create a round-robin style tournament or get the whole family involved at once with high stakes included!
Tabletop Curling can be played by up to 8 people.
No Ice Required
The game includes eight curling stones with tiny handles and ball-bearing rollers that glide effortlessly across the rink-styled mat.Land the most number of stones on the target to win. You can play offensively and try to overbear your opponents with sheer accuracy and precision, or if you're defensive-minded, you can land the perfect first shot and then frustratingly knock your opponent's rocks away from the target.
- Comes with eight curling stones in two colors and a curling rink mat
- Stones glide on a ball bearing embedded in each piece
- Box included for easy, roll-up storage
- Rink approx. dimensions: 39.5” x 9” (100 cm x 22.86 cm)